Manufactory is evolving the fourth industrial revolution with decentralised intelligent manufacturing systems.
Manufactory is developing the Blockchain model for the manufacturing industry ecosystem.
Our vision is to facilitate the digitisation of manufacturing data through Industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and to provide an intelligent decentralised ecosystem that allows cyber-physical systems to easily interact with it.
This will empower manufacturing facilities to maximise the efficiency of their assets and create intelligent manufacturing systems allowing any size enterprise to produce an exceptionally smart factory on a level not seen before.
Every manufacturing facility must solve problems that obstruct their production activities whilst finding ways to maximise their capacity. They also have the challenge of competing in a global manufacturing industry by becoming more efficient whilst maintaining quality and reducing costs.
The issues with manufacturing today are broad and include:
- Outdated & Unreachable Technology.
- Imperceptible Supply Chains.
- Unproductive Supply Chains.
- Automatic Manufacturing Process Control.
- Non-conformance management.
- Capacity planning.
- Machinery Health Monitoring.
- Poor Energy usage.
- Inflexible Manufacturing Systems.Industry 4.0 can provide a solution but adoption rates are low and there are significant barriers to entry.