- Traditional digital advertising has lost its edge. Pop-up ads get largely ignored or blocked by consumers.
- Effective digital advertising is unaffordable and ineffective for small businesses to reach local focus groups.
- Local retail markets are tightening up through competition from e-commerce platforms.
- Users get access to a search engine for local deals, events and offers on-demand in real-time.
- 50% of the advertising revenue is shared with the users.
- Local markets can claim customer awareness through targeted ads below market costs.
- Local markets are strengthened through more customer awareness.
- User data is anonymized and only evaluated with consent against appropriate remuneration.
- Local advertising will be an attractive and helpful guide in finding local offers and entertainment on-demand.
- The local economy will be strengthened through increased customer awareness.
- VANM services enable reasonable spending on local advertising to help even small businesses establish contact with potential customers.
- We preserve the attractiveness of the cities in which we live.
- Customers are rewarded for their advertising consumption, feedback and sharing, while their private information remains protected.
VANM – power to the city you live in